Wrong Misconceptions about Evaporative Coolers
Evaporative cooler technology is engaged in something of a long-running battle. You see, there are misconceptions about evaporative coolers, falsely assigned traits that require addressing. But the tide is turning. The average consumer is slowly uncovering the truth about these efficient appliances. Wouldn't it be convenient, though, to have all of those misconceptions collected in one place so that they can be conclusively assessed then dismissed?
Countering the Myths: Large Scale Applications
Misconceptions evaporate like water on air when they're exposed to the light. For example, there's one line of stubborn thought that believes evaporative coolers are built for personal cooling. You have to get right up front before the chilled air has any effect, in other words. That's simply not true. These appliances actually cool large areas, especially when they're fitted with a large fan. As tall as an average adult man, a portable evaporative cooler will restore the comfort levels in a warehouse, a greenhouse, or a livestock area, all while the windows are left open.
Isn't This Gear Expensive to Operate?
In a word, no, that's just another misconception at work. Evaporative coolers don't have many moving parts. There's the fan, the water pump, and that's about all there is to the machine. From here, an age-old law of thermodynamics takes over. A especially absorbent pad is suspended in the generated air current. The heat load of the environment drops, and fresh air flows. Very little electrical energy is consumed while this cooling cycle prospers in and around the units' environmental envelope.
It's Just All So Moist and Dewy
Again, that's not exactly true. A truly advanced system injects just the right amount of moisture into the air. The result is a feeling of freshness and natural comfort, sort of like walking in a grassy field after a storm has passed. Furthermore, that carefully injected quantity of natural freshness is highly desirable in certain situations. In a greenhouse, plants thrive. As for a livestock building, the sweating animals are gently cooled without experiencing heat shock.
Evaporative coolers are not expensive to run. That's a misconception. They're also not humidity offenders, not when they're operated properly and the environment is similarly configured so that it suits the cooling method. That's yet another misconception dismissed. Just like any other cooling tool, then, it operates according to its abilities. Open the windows, enjoy the low cost, high-efficiency runnings of this water-powered device, and know that this evaporative device is capable of producing a significant temperature drop.
Peter Ross Enterprises
Address:75 Killara Rd. ,Campbellfield, VIC 3061
Phone: (03) 9359 9908
Fax: (03) 9359 9908
Mobile: 0419 502 376
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Why Australians Should Consider Using Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Wrong Misconceptions about Evaporative Coolers
- Portable Evaporative Coolers: Solutions for Sustainable and Energy Efficient Cooling
- Why Portable Evaporative Coolers are More Practical than Air Conditioners
- How to Use Portable Evaporative Coolers Effectively During Hot Climates
- Simple Guide on How to Change your Evaporative Cooler Filters
- Simple Warehouse Cooling Problems and Solutions
- Common Misconceptions about Evaporative Coolers
- Evaporative Coolers: Cooling Warehouses The Cheaper Way
- Agricultural Industry Ventilation and Cooling and Its Impact to Animals and Produce
- Why Should You Buy Australia Made Evaporative Coolers versus Chinese Brands?
- Sealing Evaporative Cooling Vents from Draughts
- What Makes Evaporative Coolers Energy Efficient?
- Outdoor Cooling: Differences between Evaporative Coolers and Mist Systems
- How to Winterize Your Evaporative Cooler
- Quiet Cool 36 (QC 36) Evaporative Cooler: Portable Versatility for Outdoor Use
- Quiet Cool 18 (QC18) Evaporative Coolers are Ideal for Home Use
- Quiet Cool 48 (QC48) Factory Evaporative Cooling Technology for Large Areas
- Pump Damage Prevention for Portable Evaporative Coolers
- QuietCool Portable Evaporative Cooler: The Best in Energy Efficiency and Functionality
- Evaporative Coolers and Its Benefits for Open Parking Spaces within Buildings
- Evaporative Cooler or Swamp Cooler: Is There a Difference?
- Sizing Evaporative Coolers Gives More Benefits for Energy Efficiency and Maximum Cooling
- High Efficiency Evaporative Coolers for Large Areas: Keeping Cool despite the Heat
- Simple DIY Cleaning Tips for Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Why Evaporative Coolers Work Best in Warm Climates
- View all articles…
- Tips in Keeping Your Portable Evaporative Coolers Cool
- Advantages of Factory and Warehouse Cooling Using Evaporative Coolers
- View all articles…