Why Australians Should Consider Using Portable Evaporative Coolers
Check out the timeline for evaporative cooling technology. Ancient civilizations employed this principle. The water releasing principles developed quickly, then chemical coolers usurped their position. As folks started to realize how energy efficient portable evaporative coolers really are, the race drew even. Now, according to many informed Australians, the water-based appliances are pulling ahead. Just why are these machines set to win the day as the better cooling option?
Hot and Dry Heroism
That's right, Australia is a hot nation, and humidity isn't as much a problem here as it is in some muggy nations. Portable evaporative coolers deliver a fresh breath of air while adding the tiniest amount of moisture to that current of roving air. Right on the tip of every coastal region, our antipodean paradise does receive some refreshing weather, but those airy currents quickly fade into nonexistence when we turn away from that golden coastline. Evaporative coolers are practically designed to excel in this application area.
Outdoors Friendly Appliances
If there's one lifestyle we all enjoy around here, it's our outgoing way of life. Windows should be open, doors are meant to be flung wide, and parties are supposed to happen on the patio, not inside some dusty hall. Portable evaporative coolers roll into place outside, perhaps in the middle of a wedding day reception or a Boxing Day celebration, and they drop the localized temperature until all the guests feel cool and comfortable. Try achieving that goal with a window-mounted air conditioner. It just won't happen.
Livestock Protection Aids
A straightforward application suggests the installation of an evaporative cooling system in a business-oriented data centre. However, just like the outdoor events mentioned above, there's another biological imperative that requires addressing in this large nation. We're talking about livestock sheds. The grass may be yellow, the rain has dried up, and the Australian sky has taken on that amazing burnt yellow aspect again, but there are animals pacing anxiously back inside a nearby shed. Wheel in a portable cooling appliance, one that's water-based, to calm the animals. They'll feel as if the rains are coming, so a wave of calmness will spread, along with the comfort-conjuring breeze.
We Australians are a canny bunch. We love the indoors but feel a deep desire to be outside. Portable evaporative coolers mirror that character. They function perfectly in a contemporary living room or family space, then they roll free. Liberated in this way, they operate at their best when doors and windows are thrown open. On a shipping dock or a party venue, this appliance just keeps on cooling while delivering a finite quantity of airborne moisture.
Peter Ross Enterprises
Address:75 Killara Rd. ,Campbellfield, VIC 3061
Phone: (03) 9359 9908
Fax: (03) 9359 9908
Mobile: 0419 502 376
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Why Australians Should Consider Using Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Wrong Misconceptions about Evaporative Coolers
- Portable Evaporative Coolers: Solutions for Sustainable and Energy Efficient Cooling
- Why Portable Evaporative Coolers are More Practical than Air Conditioners
- How to Use Portable Evaporative Coolers Effectively During Hot Climates
- Simple Guide on How to Change your Evaporative Cooler Filters
- Simple Warehouse Cooling Problems and Solutions
- Common Misconceptions about Evaporative Coolers
- Evaporative Coolers: Cooling Warehouses The Cheaper Way
- Agricultural Industry Ventilation and Cooling and Its Impact to Animals and Produce
- Why Should You Buy Australia Made Evaporative Coolers versus Chinese Brands?
- Sealing Evaporative Cooling Vents from Draughts
- What Makes Evaporative Coolers Energy Efficient?
- Outdoor Cooling: Differences between Evaporative Coolers and Mist Systems
- How to Winterize Your Evaporative Cooler
- Quiet Cool 36 (QC 36) Evaporative Cooler: Portable Versatility for Outdoor Use
- Quiet Cool 18 (QC18) Evaporative Coolers are Ideal for Home Use
- Quiet Cool 48 (QC48) Factory Evaporative Cooling Technology for Large Areas
- Pump Damage Prevention for Portable Evaporative Coolers
- QuietCool Portable Evaporative Cooler: The Best in Energy Efficiency and Functionality
- Evaporative Coolers and Its Benefits for Open Parking Spaces within Buildings
- Evaporative Cooler or Swamp Cooler: Is There a Difference?
- Sizing Evaporative Coolers Gives More Benefits for Energy Efficiency and Maximum Cooling
- High Efficiency Evaporative Coolers for Large Areas: Keeping Cool despite the Heat
- Simple DIY Cleaning Tips for Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Why Evaporative Coolers Work Best in Warm Climates
- View all articles…
- Tips in Keeping Your Portable Evaporative Coolers Cool
- Advantages of Factory and Warehouse Cooling Using Evaporative Coolers
- View all articles…