Tips in Keeping Your Portable Evaporative Coolers Cool
When the efficiency factor drops out of evaporative coolers, bumps in the low energy heat management road quickly make their presence felt. Temperature moderation has been dulled by a blockage in a water line, a loosening of fan bolts, or some other easy to address issue. But don't worry, a restoration of this crisp airflow is only a simple maintenance tip away, all thanks to common sense and some advice from seasoned experts.
These appliances work almost anywhere, but they do work best and last longer when the air is balanced. Limit internal humidity if possible. Open windows and ducts to maximize airflow, and ensure the device is matched to the dimensions of a particular room. You'll find that in-built specifications, read up on CFM (Cubic Feet of air per Minute), aid in tailoring this issue, a problem that answers to energy management strategies. Next, don't run two opposing systems. In other words, use evaporative coolers and enjoy fresh air, but don't try to reinforce this move by turning on an air conditioner because the two systems will fight each other.
Tips for Keeping Evaporative Coolers Healthy
As with the environmental properties of a structure, the characteristics of warm air as it cools and circulates inside a building, the evaporative devices needs care and attention. For example, the arteries of the cooler use plain water, but that water will cause problems if it's full of impurities. Hard water blocks hoses and tubing, chocking the system and preventing water from reaching the cooling pads. Remedy this issue by filling the reservoir with clean water, if the housing is portable and dependent on an independent reservoir, or, if the appliance is plumbed into the mains supply, then use a filter on the inlet side. Additionally, if hard water is suspected, empty the tank and use a descaling agent and scrape away the scale. Now that you've settled into maintenance mode, it's time to turn up the health check routine to a full eleven on the evaporative care meter. Inspect the drive system, checking the belts for tension and the motor shaft for damage. This same level of scrutiny applies to electrical systems and to the water pads.
Tips that involve the opening of a window or door remain very much in the realm of simple common sense, but other suggestions can only be clarified if you have access to someone with evaporation knowledge. The expert assesses the scenario, evaluating open windows and their relation to the cooler. He adds a security relief grille to the mix or adjusts an internal valve to ensure the water pads are fully soaked, so listen to such advice and use it in concert with your newly appraised building ventilation strategy.
Peter Ross Enterprises
Address:75 Killara Rd. ,Campbellfield, VIC 3061
Phone: (03) 9359 9908
Fax: (03) 9359 9908
Mobile: 0419 502 376
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Why Australians Should Consider Using Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Wrong Misconceptions about Evaporative Coolers
- View all articles…
- Simple DIY Cleaning Tips for Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Why Evaporative Coolers Work Best in Warm Climates
- View all articles…
- Tips in Keeping Your Portable Evaporative Coolers Cool
- Advantages of Factory and Warehouse Cooling Using Evaporative Coolers
- Practical Factory Cooling Using Evaporative Coolers
- Your Buying Guide To Quality and Functional Evaporative Coolers for Factory Cooling
- Technological Advancement: The History of Evaporative Cooling
- Advantages of Having Portable Evaporative Coolers for Your Home and Small Office
- Benefits of Having Evaporative Coolers for the Livestock Industry
- What are Evaporative Coolers with Ionizer?
- The Uses of Evaporative Cooling To Improve Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings
- How Evaporative Coolers Work To Fight Against Humidity
- How Evaporative Coolers Can Help Your Greenhouse Produce Better Crops
- Evaporative Cooling Technology and Its Advantages versus Global Warming
- What are The Components of a Portable Evaporative Cooler?
- 7 Basic Tips to Maximise the Performance of your Evaporative Coolers
- Sustainability and Maintenance of Evaporative Coolers
- Efficiency of Evaporative Coolers versus Air Conditioners
- Save on Energy Consumption with Evaporative Coolers
- Will Evaporative Coolers fit your Budget?
- Evaporative Cooling vs. Air Conditioning
- Commercial Evaporative Coolers for Factories by Evaporative-Coolers Victoria
- Evaporative Coolers Pros and Cons
- How an Evaporative Cooler will lower your Utility Expenses nearly in Half
- Do You Need an Evaporative Cooler?
- Everything you need to know about shopping for evaporative coolers