Save Energy in Factories and Warehouses by Using Evaporative Coolers
A huge amount of energy is required to maintain the daily operations of businesses located in factories or warehouses. From manufacturing to the storage, business owners allocate a portion of their budget just to cover all the expenses in power consumption. These expenses will cover the power for equipment used in the production, the welfare of the workers, and others.
Perhaps, one of the most important aspects of keeping a business open is the welfare of the employees. The retention of the employees heavily relies on their working environment and that if they are not satisfied, they will not think twice about leaving their work in an instant.
So, to provide adequate welfare to the employees, business owners must invest in maintaining the optimal working temperature of their facilities. Imagine a production area where intense heat prevents your workers to work well, and that sometimes, some of them would even get sick because of intense humidity around the area. One effective way of maintaining such temperature is through the use of evaporative coolers. Apart from maintaining temperature, using evaporative coolers is an effective way of saving energy.
What are Evaporative Coolers?
Evaporative coolers are equipment that utilises a process called adiabatic cooling, which helps maintain and control air temperature as one pleases.
Adiabatic cooling is a process of direct evaporative cooling to the environment. This process reduces the heat in a given interior space by modifying the air pressure caused by volume expansion. With this process, the dry bulb temperature, which is the temperature of the exposed air shielded from radiation and moisture, is lowered without altering the heat in the exposed air. Elements that affect this process include the air temperature before evaporation and relative humidity (RH), since warm air holds more moisture than cold air. It is, however, still important that heat is retained for the functionality of evaporative coolers. Also, the more water the air already contains, the less humidity it can take in, which results in a lesser change in temperature during the adiabatic cooling.
There are three types of evaporative cooling:
- Direct evaporative cooling: This filters outside air or incoming air stream by adding water to it to raise its humidity and reduce its temperature.
- Indirect evaporative cooling: This draws cool outside air through a heat recovery unit and then exhausted immediately. Consequently, the internal air is drawn from the room and circulated through the same unit before getting it back to the room.
- Exhaust air evaporative cooling: This pre-heats the exhaust air by using the heat recovery unit before sending it to the room.
How can Evaporative Coolers Save Energy?
Using an evaporative cooler can help factories and warehouses in numerous ways. It will become easier for businesses to maintain the temperature and RH for the effectiveness and efficiency of the working environment. This will make workers and even employers keep their productivity at an all-time high and become healthier.
As for the energy savings, evaporative coolers can lower indoor temperatures more effectively than air conditioning units. Evaporative coolers, for the most part, rely on the outdoor air to bring cooler temperature inside the facilities. The outdoor air is sprayed or diffused evenly on the intended facility, which allows greater control of the RH of a specific indoor environment. This produces not only optimal temperature but also fresher air. Moreover, business owners are not required to shut down all windows and doors of their facilities since evaporative cooling works fine with any kind of setup.
If you want to know more about evaporative coolers, contact us at Peter Ross Enterprises Evaporative Coolers. We provide all types of evaporative coolers that can help your business save a lot of energy and expenses.
Peter Ross Enterprises
Address:75 Killara Rd. ,Campbellfield, VIC 3061
Phone: (03) 9359 9908
Fax: (03) 9359 9908
Mobile: 0419 502 376
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Summer Events that Might Suggest the Use of Evaporative Coolers
- Cost-Saving Benefits of Evaporative Coolers for Livestock Raisers
- Save Energy in Factories and Warehouses by Using Evaporative Coolers
- Principles and Applications of Evaporative Coolers for Fruits and Vegetables' Preservation
- Fix Temperature Variations inside Your Home and Ways How to Save Energy by Using Evaporative Coolers
- Reasons Why Some Evaporative Coolers Perform Better Than Others
- Provide Practical Convenience in Industrial Workplaces Using Evaporative Coolers
- Tight Budget? Evaporative Coolers are The Best Cooling Solution for Large Rooms
- Evaporative Coolers: Providing Comfort and Convenience During Large Family Events
- How Evaporative Coolers Help Maintain a Productive Life Cycle in Greenhouses
- The Advantages of Portable Evaporative Coolers Over Portable Airconditioners
- What Size of Evaporative Cooler Would Be Most Effective in Your Living Space?
- Tips on How to Control Dirt in Evaporative Cooler Pads
- How Evaporative Coolers Help in Greenhouse Management
- Direct Evaporative Coolers vs. Indirect Evaporative Coolers: What are Their Differences?
- FAQ: Can Rain Water Be Used for an Evaporative Cooler?
- Evaporative Coolers Alleviate Heat Stress in Livestock Facilities
- FAQ: Are Evaporative Coolers Easy to Clean and Maintain?
- Evaporative Coolers: Myths and Misconceptions
- Cooling Comfort Can Boost Employees' Productivity
- Portable Evaporative Coolers: An Eco-Friendly Choice for Homes and Factories
- QC-36 Evaporative Coolers: Your Most Ideal Cooling Solution for Outdoor Cafe and Restaurants
- QC48 Evaporative Coolers for Large Spaces: Ideal for Factories and Warehouses
- Consider Having Evaporative Coolers for the Melbourne Summer Season
- FAQ: Do Evaporative Coolers Pose Any Health Risk?
- Open Space Cooling: How Evaporative Coolers Can Become Your Most Practical Choice
- View all articles…
- Why Australians Should Consider Using Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Wrong Misconceptions about Evaporative Coolers
- View all articles…
- Simple DIY Cleaning Tips for Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Why Evaporative Coolers Work Best in Warm Climates
- View all articles…
- Tips in Keeping Your Portable Evaporative Coolers Cool
- Advantages of Factory and Warehouse Cooling Using Evaporative Coolers
- View all articles…