Tips in Keeping Your Portable Evaporative Coolers CoolDecember 11, 2015
When the efficiency factor drops out of evaporative coolers, bumps in the low energy heat management road quickly make their presence felt. Temperature moderation has been dulled by a blockage in a water line, a loosening of fan bolts, or some other easy to address issue.
Advantages of Factory and Warehouse Cooling Using Evaporative CoolersDecember 3, 2015
Circulating currents of fresh air should always be favoured over a closed airflow. You open a door or window, place a fan in a strategic location, and start the day right by enjoying the fresh air. Factory and warehouse cooling benefits from this same principle, the provision of a crisp stream of cool air, but a fan alone isn't enough to accomplish this engineering goal.
Practical Factory Cooling Using Evaporative CoolersNovember 16, 2015
Working bodies create heat. It doesn't matter if that body is a hard-working man or a mechanical device, heat output is just a part of energetic motion. Fortunately, evolution has seen fit to gift us with perspiration, the production of a light coating of sweat.
Your Buying Guide To Quality and Functional Evaporative Coolers for Factory CoolingNovember 6, 2015
There's no defined layout for factories. They assume large open spaces or chop up the area into chambers and cubicles. Airflow is either free to circulate or constricted by ranks of machinery.
Technological Advancement: The History of Evaporative CoolingOctober 20, 2015
Unlike evaporative cooling, modern environmental systems have little history to back up their presence. Conversely, cooling through the evaporation of water is regarded as an accomplished temperature handling solution with a mountain of history.
Advantages of Having Portable Evaporative Coolers for Your Home and Small OfficeOctober 6, 2015
A sense of imbalance perches itself on your shoulder when you think of using chemicals to cool your home or small office. Complex cooling solutions use terms like "conditioning" and "chemical-to-gas conversion" in their day-to-day vocabulary, leaving a big question mark over these devices.
Benefits of Having Evaporative Coolers for the Livestock IndustrySeptember 23, 2015
Ripe aromas sweep through livestock facilities and become trapped. Animals sweat and express their discomfort as a whine or a whinny. The summer heat has arrived and farmyard stock are deeply uncomfortable.
What are Evaporative Coolers with Ionizer?September 9, 2015
Evaporation is the most energy efficient cooling method. It was described and used by Ben Franklin, who explained that, “Liquid evaporates by shedding molecules into the air, changing from a liquid state to a gas …” which draws heat from hotter air and cools it as the water and air (molecules) “find equilibrium.”
The Uses of Evaporative Cooling To Improve Energy Efficiency in Commercial BuildingsAugust 19, 2015
Evaporative cooling technology is sublimely scalable, a feature that enables the appliance to escalate cooling power and coverage without sacrificing energy savings…
How Evaporative Coolers Work To Fight Against HumidityAugust 7, 2015
Evaporative coolers are energy superstars. Compact versions cool homes and larger units drop the stuffy heat generated within industrial workshops…
How Evaporative Coolers Can Help Your Greenhouse Produce Better CropsJuly 22, 2015
Greenhouses are designed to respond to exterior control elements, to the rise and fall of the sun. The glass panels permit radiated sunlight to penetrate the walls of the structure and feed plant life, thus triggering growth cycles and maintaining the lush greenery within…
Evaporative Cooling Technology and Its Advantages versus Global WarmingJuly 10, 2015
Simple principles govern the operation of an evaporative cooler. We see the principle working on our own bodies. Perspiration evaporates as a light breeze washes over skin…
What are The Components of a Portable Evaporative Cooler?June 19, 2015
Modern evaporative coolers employ electrical fans to pull warm air across wet media. The water in the wet media then evaporates and triggers the cooling process…
7 basic tips to maximise the performance of your evaporative coolersJune 12, 2015
The most energy efficient means of cooling is through evaporation. Evaporative coolers (or swamp coolers) are cost effective alternatives to conventional air cooling systems…
Sustainability and Maintenance of Evaporative CoolersMay 25, 2015
Evaporative coolers, or “swamp coolers,” are environmentally friendly, cost effective alternatives to conventional air conditioning systems. Evaporation is the most energy efficient means of cooling. Evaporative coolers operate on the same principle as perspiration, cooling the indoor environment using water and air circulation…
Efficiency of Evaporative Coolers versus Air ConditionersMay 6, 2015
Evaporative cooling is a relatively new technology when compared to air conditioners, which have been around for decades. With that said, both are quite effective and have their respective strengths and weaknesses…
Save on Energy Consumption with Evaporative CoolersApril 30, 2015
Evaporative coolers offer a constant flow of cool and refreshing air during the hot days of summer. Often called swamp coolers, these units circulate fresh air through a wet filter that has moist pads. The fresh air is then cooled and circulated throughout your home or office…
Will Evaporative Coolers fit your Budget?April 13, 2015
The benefits of evaporative coolers are many. However, one of the biggest questions consumers ask is, “Will an evaporative cooler fit my budget?” Since a budget can be a big factor when buying a system, the pros definitely need to be plentiful…
Evaporative Cooling vs. Air ConditioningMarch 19, 2015
Not surprisingly, evaporative coolers are becoming more popular alternatives to traditional air conditioning systems, especially in hot and arid regions. Their rise to fame is mainly because of their suitability to these climates…
Commercial Evaporative Coolers for Factories by Evaporative-Coolers VictoriaMarch 16, 2015
Commercial evaporative coolers are used for factories, warehouses and large garages. Therefore it is imperative that you get an industrial type cooler to keep the building comfortable at all times…
Evaporative Coolers Pros and ConsFebruary 20, 2015
Compared to the classic air conditioner, the design of an evaporative cooler is a great deal simpler. As well, an evaporative cooler humidifies and cools the air. The typical air conditioning pulls humidity out of the air and exchanges hot air for cool…
How an Evaporative Cooler will lower your Utility Expenses nearly in HalfFebruary 10, 2015
An evaporative cooler generates efficient and powerful cooling by combining water evaporation with a consistent air-moving system. Fresh outside air is directed through a wet filter that contains moist pads…
Do You Need an Evaporative Cooler?January 30, 2015
An evaporative cooler is a device that cools air by evaporating water. It is also known as a wet air cooler, swamp cooler and a desert cooler. The evaporative cooler is very different than the standard air conditioning system which utilizes either absorption refrigeration cycles or vapor compression...
Everything you need to know about shopping for evaporative coolersJanuary 27, 2015
When it comes to evaporative coolers there is one thing you need to know. Evaporative Coolers in Campbellfield, VIC has you covered. You are not only getting a better, healthier and more comfortable workplace, but you are gaining profit as well...
- Summer Events that Might Suggest the Use of Evaporative Coolers
- Cost-Saving Benefits of Evaporative Coolers for Livestock Raisers
- Save Energy in Factories and Warehouses by Using Evaporative Coolers
- Principles and Applications of Evaporative Coolers for Fruits and Vegetables' Preservation
- Fix Temperature Variations inside Your Home and Ways How to Save Energy by Using Evaporative Coolers
- Reasons Why Some Evaporative Coolers Perform Better Than Others
- Provide Practical Convenience in Industrial Workplaces Using Evaporative Coolers
- Tight Budget? Evaporative Coolers are The Best Cooling Solution for Large Rooms
- Evaporative Coolers: Providing Comfort and Convenience During Large Family Events
- How Evaporative Coolers Help Maintain a Productive Life Cycle in Greenhouses
- The Advantages of Portable Evaporative Coolers Over Portable Airconditioners
- What Size of Evaporative Cooler Would Be Most Effective in Your Living Space?
- Tips on How to Control Dirt in Evaporative Cooler Pads
- How Evaporative Coolers Help in Greenhouse Management
- Direct Evaporative Coolers vs. Indirect Evaporative Coolers: What are Their Differences?
- FAQ: Can Rain Water Be Used for an Evaporative Cooler?
- Evaporative Coolers Alleviate Heat Stress in Livestock Facilities
- FAQ: Are Evaporative Coolers Easy to Clean and Maintain?
- Evaporative Coolers: Myths and Misconceptions
- Cooling Comfort Can Boost Employees' Productivity
- Portable Evaporative Coolers: An Eco-Friendly Choice for Homes and Factories
- QC-36 Evaporative Coolers: Your Most Ideal Cooling Solution for Outdoor Cafe and Restaurants
- QC48 Evaporative Coolers for Large Spaces: Ideal for Factories and Warehouses
- Consider Having Evaporative Coolers for the Melbourne Summer Season
- FAQ: Do Evaporative Coolers Pose Any Health Risk?
- Open Space Cooling: How Evaporative Coolers Can Become Your Most Practical Choice
- View all articles…
- Why Australians Should Consider Using Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Wrong Misconceptions about Evaporative Coolers
- View all articles…
- Simple DIY Cleaning Tips for Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Why Evaporative Coolers Work Best in Warm Climates
- View all articles…
- Tips in Keeping Your Portable Evaporative Coolers Cool
- Advantages of Factory and Warehouse Cooling Using Evaporative Coolers
- View all articles…